Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog

When I came with the idea of this trip, I decided that somehow i would let know my friends and family about my whereabouts and my experiences. But a friend of mine, and his father, convinced me that I can do something bigger, something that more people can follow.
Right now I dont´t know much about blogs or social networks, so I will start learning to try to make it more interesting.
I decided that i will write in English, it´s not my mother tongue, but with it I can reach my international friends. As for those of my friends and family who don´t speak English I will try to do something in Spanish as well, but I haven´t decided what, or how.
I will try to post, every couple of days before I start my trip in mid-April. Once I´m on my bike south I will write everyday what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment