Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

First appearance

Every time I set myself to do something I tend to do it to the extreme. Now its cycling time.
This summer I did a little trip of five days following the Danube with the bike, and then it´s when I came with the idea of going from the north of Norway to the south of Spain. When I was doing this small trip sometimes I was following the Euro Velo trails, and I saw that they crossed Europe. In this trip I´m planning to follow them for the most part.
I will start my trip this April, it´s when i will have time. I don´t exactly know how long it will take me, but I guess between 1 and a half and 2 months.
I still don´t have a bike, as I´m planning to buy it Norway (where I´m living now), but thanks to Santa´s help I´m getting the funds to get what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment