Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Little Prince

For a few years now I´ve been collecting the famous Antoine de Saint-Exupéry book in different languages. I only get the books in the languages of the countries that I visit. I don´t count visiting a country I only drive through, but this time, I won´t just be crossing them, so I will buy the books. I know that probably at the end I will have a quite big stack, but as I already have the books of half the places I will pass, and it´s the only souvenir I´m planning on buying, I think it will be alright.

Here I leave a link to a website, it´s quite strange as it is in several languages at the same time, but it has interesting “Le Petit Prince” links, as well as links to the online book in many different languages.

This is one of my all time favorite books, so if you you haven´t read it I really recommend you do. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment